To purchase ZO products, you require a consultation from Dr Teh or Dermedica's ZO Skin Health expert.
If you have inquiries about the product or needed guidance whether this is best for you, Book your virtual consultation with us today!
Please call 08 9205 1995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A dual-action sunscreen featuring a built-in primer, providing broad-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays. Natural
melanin shields skin from the ageing effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. A universal tint and a silky matte finish
help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Can be used alone or worn under makeup for a more even, long-lasting application. Oxybenzone free.
All skin types to provide protection from UVA/UVB and HEV light
• Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA/UVB and HEV light
• ZOX12TM provides continuous antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of IR-A rays
• Provides DNA integrity support and protection
• Helps minimize inflammation
• Restores hydration and enhances skin barrier
• Helps to smooth the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines
• Titanium dioxide (8.2%): Broad-spectrum sunscreen UVA/UVB protection
• Melanin: Designed to shield skin from high-energy visible (HEV) light
• Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, ethyl ferulate
and disodium uridine phosphate: Help provide DNA integrity support and protection benefits
• ZOX12TM: Exclusive 12-hour time release antioxidant complex (encapsulated vitamins A, C and E) helps protect the skin from free radical
damage and prevents future signs of premature ageing. Also helps shield skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays
• Glycerin: Hydration restoration, replenishment and retention
• Caprylic/capric triglyceride, behenyl behenate and squalane: Replenishes lipids to strengthen skin barrier
Directions for Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed