Gentle exfoliating enzyme mask
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
- All skin conditions especially reactive and problem skins
- Sun Damage
- Problem Skin
- Sensitive skin conditions and redness
- Ageing Skin
- Soothing and calming
- Enzymatic exfoliation
- Lightening & Brightening
- Gently lifts dead skin build up without the risk of over-exfoliation
- Papain – Enzymes from the papaya fruit to desquamate dead skin cells.
- Bromelain – Enzymes from the pineapple fruit to desquamate dead skin cells.
- Aloe Vera - With a water content of 96%, it is known to hydrate, soothe and calm.
- Kakadu Plum – An Australian native fruit known for its high antioxidant content, including Vitamin C, assists in addressing free radical damage.
- Coffee Berry – Potent polyphenol antioxidant to provide protection from external free radical damage
- Camu Camu - A native fruit of the Amazon region, it is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C
- Acai Berry – From the Amazon, this berry has the highest ORAC antioxidant value, and has proven effective anti-ageing properties.
Apply a 5 cent amount to a clean dry face, massage gently over entire face then leave on for 5 to 10, and gently rinse. Can be used up to 3 times weekly for oily, congested skins prone to breakout, otherwise once weekly is sufficient.