Gentle exfoliating enzyme mask
If you have inquiries about the product or needed guidance whether this is best for you, Book your virtual consultation with us today!
Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
- All skin conditions especially reactive and problem skins
- Sun Damage
- Problem Skin
- Sensitive skin conditions and redness
- Ageing Skin
- Soothing and calming
- Enzymatic exfoliation
- Lightening & Brightening
- Gently lifts dead skin build up without the risk of over-exfoliation
- Papain – Enzymes from the papaya fruit to desquamate dead skin cells.
- Bromelain – Enzymes from the pineapple fruit to desquamate dead skin cells.
- Aloe Vera - With a water content of 96%, it is known to hydrate, soothe and calm.
- Kakadu Plum – An Australian native fruit known for its high antioxidant content, including Vitamin C, assists in addressing free radical damage.
- Coffee Berry – Potent polyphenol antioxidant to provide protection from external free radical damage
- Camu Camu - A native fruit of the Amazon region, it is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C
- Acai Berry – From the Amazon, this berry has the highest ORAC antioxidant value, and has proven effective anti-ageing properties.
Apply a 5 cent amount to a clean dry face, massage gently over entire face then leave on for 5 to 10, and gently rinse. Can be used up to 3 times weekly for oily, congested skins prone to breakout, otherwise once weekly is sufficient.