Ideal for the cosmetic management of:
- All skins except inflamed or infected conditions
- Especially oily & thickened
- Soothing and calming
- Bamboo Powder (in a higher percentage) – to gently polish and exfoliate
- Kakadu Plum – An Australian native fruit known for its high antioxidant content, including Vitamin C, assists in addressing free radical damage.
- Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil – Provides antioxidant protection as well as soothes and calms
- Canadian Willowherb – Keeps the skin soothed and calm
- Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil – all provide emollience, skin conditioning and allow for easy spread
On clean skin apply a 5 cent piece amount, massage gently and rinse off.
As a post peel treatment, use gently on days 3 to 4 to remove dead flaky skin Can be used at home on thickened leathery skins every 2nd day where required otherwise, once weekly for normal skins