To purchase ZO products, you require a consultation from Dr Teh or Dermedica's ZO Skin Health expert.
If you have inquiries about the product or needed guidance whether this is best for you, Book your virtual consultation with us today!
Please call 08 9205 1995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At-home peel formulated to create a softer, brighter skin appearance.
Mild pigmentation problems
• Assists in stabilising the epidermis and skin barrier function by replenishing lipids and aiding the skin’s natural hydration
• Assists in smoothing uneven, rough textured skin
• Assists in minimising acne post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
• Assists in reducing flakiness
• Assists in replenishing hydration within the stratum corneum
• Assists in reviving dull-looking skin
• Assists in delivering lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
• Assists in improving the visible signs of sun damage
• Assists in accelerating a faster, deeper improvement of any ZO® treatment
• Papain, bromelain enzymes and glycolic acid: Provides epidermal renewal with invisible exfoliation
• Diglycerin: Replenishishes hydration within the epidermis
• Aleurites moluccan (kukui) seed oil and carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil: Replenish lipids for skin barrier restoration and
• Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provide anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe
and calm the skin
Directions for Use
Use 1–2 times per week or as needed. Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 1–3 hours. Rinse if desired. Does not require