A specially formulated foundation that gives an amazing coverage to cover blemishes, brown spots and acne.
At Dermedica we use Oxygenetix after:
- Hair Removal treatments
- Acne/Rosacea treatments
- Facial Bruising
- Scar Revision
- Skin Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Chemical Peels
What makes Oxygenetix different from your foundation?
- Oxygenetix is breathable – and does not contain occlusive oils and known irritants such as phenoxyethanol
- Oxygenetix is transfer resistant – it won’t come off on your clothes and is stays on in water
- Oxygenetix can be used immediately following laser and cosmetic procedures
- Oxygenetix soothes post-procedure and irritated skin conditions including acne and rosacea – where regular makeup can irritate sensitive skin
- Exclusive ingredient CERAVITAE™ continually introduces oxygen to healing and renewing skin
- Soothing, healing Aloe Vera is used instead of water helping resurface skin by sloughing dead cells; and requires no preservatives or addatives
- SPF 25 – Physical UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect skin without the irritation caused by non-breathable chemical sunscreens that are so often used
Can Oxygenetix be used as an everyday make-up?
Yes, Oxygenetix was formulated for post-operative healing and full, undetectable coverage, continued use promotes youthful, healthy skin through oxygen driven cellular turnover in a breathable, second skin formula.