A specially formulated foundation that gives an amazing coverage to cover blemishes, brown spots and acne.
If you have inquiries about the product or needed guidance whether this is best for you, Book your virtual consultation with us today!
At Dermedica we use Oxygenetix after:
- Hair Removal treatments
- Acne/Rosacea treatments
- Facial Bruising
- Scar Revision
- Skin Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Chemical Peels
What makes Oxygenetix different from your foundation?
- Oxygenetix is breathable – and does not contain occlusive oils and known irritants such as phenoxyethanol
- Oxygenetix is transfer resistant – it won’t come off on your clothes and is stays on in water
- Oxygenetix can be used immediately following laser and cosmetic procedures
- Oxygenetix soothes post-procedure and irritated skin conditions including acne and rosacea – where regular makeup can irritate sensitive skin
- Exclusive ingredient CERAVITAE™ continually introduces oxygen to healing and renewing skin
- Soothing, healing Aloe Vera is used instead of water helping resurface skin by sloughing dead cells; and requires no preservatives or addatives
- SPF 25 – Physical UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect skin without the irritation caused by non-breathable chemical sunscreens that are so often used
Can Oxygenetix be used as an everyday make-up?
Yes, Oxygenetix was formulated for post-operative healing and full, undetectable coverage, continued use promotes youthful, healthy skin through oxygen driven cellular turnover in a breathable, second skin formula.