Maximum strength acne fighting formula controls surface oil, neutralizes bacteria and prevents future breakouts.
- Helps neutralize bacteria-causing acne/breakouts
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide 10%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Glycerin: Replenishes and restores hydration
- Green tea extract: Antioxidant
- Pinebark extract: Antioxidant
- Red tea extract: Antioxidant
- Grapeseed extract: Antioxidant
Direction for use
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product
Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.